- Our society revolves around ceremony.
- We spend months planning a wedding, graduation, even the birth of a child.
- These events are a part of everyone's life, and they signify important rites of passage.
- Today more and more people are accepting that death is also one of these rites, but few actually prepare for it.
- There is no denying that it will happen, and when it does, your family might find themselves financially and emotional unprepared.
- Prearrangement allows you to choose and purchase your service and merchandise in a manner that is most meaningful to you.
Contact our independent insurance agents representing
Homesteaders Life Company
ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO PLAN AHEAD
For Pre - Need Questions:
Frank Y. Blanca
Se Habla Espanol
A National Leader in Funeral Funding and Support
Founded in 1906 for the expressed purpose of providing funds for "final expenses," Homesteaders has emerged as a national leader in funeral service funding. We're respected for our integrity, the security of our products and our long-term commitment to funeral service. Our funeral home owners trust that we'll be there when their families need us most. We share a common bond with our funeral home owners. As a mutual company, we're also family owned - by our policy owners.
AT-NEED funeral arrangements are made at the time of death generally by the surviving family members. The time frame to plan is short and emotions run high as family and friends are typically coping with grief. Most people don’t always make the best decisions under pressure and distress. Incurring unexpected costs of a funeral ( averaging hundreds of dollars) can become expensive.
PRE—NEED funeral arrangements are done by the living. By assuming financial responsibility, one ca begin planning far in advance and also benefit from hedging against inflation for a service in the far tomorrow. Exact wishes can be carried out and family members are spared the burden of costs and making difficult arrangement decisions. Family and friends can simply show up to celebrate one’s life.